nvida vs ati
new movies
why tom curse is a dick
console wars
how the forum is doing things we'd like to see happen/disappear
why gorge is back again becouse we love is 18 million spam accounts
post any other topics you would like to see
i was thinking for the podcast you have to be a guru or higher
that way we keep the podcast enclosed to people who have been on the forums for a while
vent or skype should be pretty good as our program
then all we'd need is for someone to record it

Sorry, but what exactly is a podcast? I hear the term a lot and I have a good idea of what it is. It's like a video you post saying stuff. But I'm not sure if this is right. So, what exactly is it?

why shouldn't new members be able to join the podcast? It should be open to any CF member I think.

a pod cast is just a chat ether on video or audio talking about specific topics this case cf
and the reason i said no new members is becouse i think the podcast should be long term members only

a pod cast is just a chat ether on video or audio talking about specific topics this case cf
and the reason i said no new members is becouse i think the podcast should be long term members only

that doesnt answer his question. he asked why can only long term members do it?

becouse long term members no more about the forums have been around for a while and most of us no each other pretty well
plus a podcast should be more of a group thing for the higher in rank members

Just because someone is a guru, doesn't mean they have been around for a while, there are a few here who are gurus and have only been here for a couple of months, so your argument doesn't make sense.

if your a guru thats 1000+ posts so thats means your pretty well known and you no the members pretty well

any way if you want to be in the podcast just leave your aim screen name in a post and ill i/m when its around 9 pm

And just someone is a Guru doesn't mean they're a better member. Look at T-Man for instance. And I would like to join in sometime but I don't have a headset. I'm gonna have to buy one.

Wow, Even I don't meet your minimum requirements for a "Well Known" Member, even though I strongly consider myself a Veteren with this Forum as well as having a few years on most.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom