My new baby, "Azmerelda"

I have heard of these but this is the very first time ive seen one, for those who don't no what it s look here http://goaskalice.com/2456.html, my question is what are you going to smoke:rolleyes: :D

Shisha. NOT Hashisha.... seeing as how I just got put on probation. Besides, it's a complete waste smoking weed out of a hookah, unless you are gonna mix it in with the tobacco, which still dosen't work well because the tobacco is soggy and wet, and the bud isn't.

Shisha is like a wet tobacco stuff that you smoke out of it. They have it in virtually any flavor you can imagine, and it doesn't even feel like smoking. It feels like cool, flavored air.

i thought with all the past talk about hookahs on these forums you guys would know by now what these things are.

Steemax has been posting pictures of him smoking shiisha since he joined and Im sure he explained it several times already.

these are the kinds of kids in school they tell you NOT to hang out with. I agree.

For smoking a hookah?

I graduated 2 years early in all AP classes with a 3.5/4.0 GPA average... and I'm getting my business management degree right now because I am starting 2 businesses in the next few years... You sir, PHAIL.

when I first saw the title of this thread, I thought you had a baby. I was about to congradulate you. Then this? ...

You gave it a name?

Wow!

Speaking of babies, I just got one to sleep. A real one.

Ð88, not everyone knows what a hookah is. Take into account people who might be new here or people who avoid such threads that talk about smoking. The title of this thread is sort of misleading, as I thought he really did have a child. It isn't unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom