Administrators and Moderators wanted

i would of set it all up if it was phpbb3. i would do a...

-custom theme
e.g: www.broadcastingworld.net (designed by me)
www.broadcastingworld.net (also designed by me)

-mods
-traffic
+more

i have set up heaps of forums, most of them are successful :)
lemmie know if you are back to phpbb3

Ok, im gonna set it back to phpBB i like the design in your url looks very professional. It would be great if you wanted to come on board and set it up. In return i can offer you free hosting and domains as and when you require them. Im hoping to add a few mods i.e. arcade, users able to earn $ for posting and spend them in the arcade (i have seen this on a few forums) and also a few more things. If you intrested in helping still then email me at the address in my signature. I will change the board to phpBB now. Hope to hear from you soon.

Ok, im gonna set it back to phpBB i like the design in your url looks very professional. It would be great if you wanted to come on board and set it up. In return i can offer you free hosting and domains as and when you require them. Im hoping to add a few mods i.e. arcade, users able to earn $ for posting and spend them in the arcade (i have seen this on a few forums) and also a few more things. If you intrested in helping still then email me at the address in my signature. I will change the board to phpBB now. Hope to hear from you soon.

email sent :)
including what i will do for you

Im sorry, but SMF is far from crap.
thats my opinion.. dont start a fight :)

Back
Top Bottom