Cannibal Holocaust...

Yeah, it is because it is so rare. Good luck renting it. Almost all video stores refuse to carry it.

Your best bet is torrent (whooopsie ;))

And yeah... they actually did kill all those animals ='[[

Turtle scene is f*cking TERRIBLE.

It's not scary at all.. It's just a shock movie. I was just wondering if anyone else had ever heard of it or seen it before.

I bet I know of one movie rental place I can get it from. Actually the town I'm next to has a small family owned rental place and they specialize in oddball movies and horror flicks. I'll have to go up next week when I'm off and check.

That was my thought as far as price. If its rare its going to be worth more. I could just order it from amazon but I'd rather rent/copy if I can for that.

If you like that movie, then you will be absolutely HORRIFIED of

.... Jesus... I don't even know if I should mention it... Ugh.. Well, "Guinea Pig".

There. I said it. Do your research... You CANNOT find this movie in any store, it is for the most part banned in almost every country. It is a small Japanese film series of 4 movies of.. well, sick ass sh*t O_O. The FBI actually had to build a case on it because everyone believed it to be real. But Have fun.

edit*

Some info on it right here,
*WARNING*
DO NOT ENTER THIS LINK IF UNDER 18 OR IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH, IT IS A POSTED DESCRIPTION OF THE MOVIE FROM A USER FROM SOME OTHER SITE
http://forums.ffshrine.org/showthread.php?t=29083

HOLY SH*T! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?

OMG...

I would have never expected them to carry it.... EVER...

O_O

Back
Top Bottom