Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
is any one of you mods taking count of how many accounts he has made , i am intreasted to know

I know of six confirmed (not including this last one) and about 15 other suspected ones.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;768988 said:
Well TBH he didn't really spam the forums. It was more on the fact he made this forum look really bad with his pointless replies and threads.

IE someone would post a help thread and he would reply Gee I don't know anything about that or you got me man I'm clueless....

He spammed with a few accounts in retaliation to one of his original bans.

why doesnt he just make an account that doesn't have anything to do with "george" and not make one of those, "HI IM NEW HERE!" threads?
no one would notice...

I am not sure if this forum has this capability: however, some forums enable you to see the IP address for which the accounts were created. Plus, the IP address is logged on every post. If this forum has this, it would be a great help. I'm not sure though.

Some free forum software you'd really want to check out is found at http://forum.snitz.com/ It is highly configurable, and there are many benefits.

I'm not sure if it is too late: but, you could possibly move the accounts and the like. Pardon my ignorance on this one, i'm not sure if that is possible to move all the accounts and that: but, it was just a thought. I do not believe that this forum software has the rep system as this forum does. At least I've not seen it in use on the forums taht use this software. That would be what I'd hate. I think our rep system is cool.

And about that George guy, what in the world is the sense of replying to help threads with lack of common sense answers, especially if he doesn't even have the answer to begin with? I'm usually the kind of person who is very level headed and tries to find the good in even the worst people in reason: however, this is nuts!

I am not sure if this forum has this capability: however, some forums enable you to see the IP address for which the accounts were created. Plus, the IP address is logged on every post. If this forum has this, it would be a great help. I'm not sure though.

Some free forum software you'd really want to check out is found at http://forum.snitz.com/ It is highly configurable, and there are many benefits.

I'm not sure if it is too late: but, you could possibly move the accounts and the like. Pardon my ignorance on this one, i'm not sure if that is possible to move all the accounts and that: but, it was just a thought. I do not believe that this forum software has the rep system as this forum does. At least I've not seen it in use on the forums taht use this software. That would be what I'd hate. I think our rep system is cool.

And about that George guy, what in the world is the sense of replying to help threads with lack of common sense answers, especially if he doesn't even have the answer to begin with? I'm usually the kind of person who is very level headed and tries to find the good in even the worst people in reason: however, this is nuts!
Pretty much all bulletin board software allows for IP address checking and blacklisting, vBulletin (what this site is using) included. Every post is logged with vBulletin, phpBB, IPB, etc. and you can definitely block by IP address or IP range. The only thing is it's easy to change your IP address and blocking an IP range could block out potential members that live around George with the same ISP. He could just use a proxy anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom