Describe the person postin above you

Lambofgod is a good member, helps a lot of people, although he hasn't been around for quite a while. Also has a kickass DSM! (assuming you still have it)

tommy boy, he's an earnhardt fan, thats all i need to say, any earnhardt fan is a friend of mine, but anyway... tom seems like a level headed guy, very helpful, very knowledgable always explains things if somebody doesnt understand something rather than flaming them and calling them an idiot like some of our members...

cool guy, im a fan..

Lambofgod is a good member, helps a lot of people, although he hasn't been around for quite a while. Also has a kickass DSM! (assuming you still have it)

Thanks Tommy Boy,

Yea I took a good long break, for close to a year.. My goal now is to chime in on topics i have extensive knowledge about and contribute that way. And this will be every so often, Im with computers all the time, but still a very busy guy :) ....

I did end up selling the DSM my friend for those of you who dont know, in college i bought a 1991 Eagle Talon TSI AWD, and became a "weekend warriror mechanic" I did all the modification to the car until i met my goal of running a 12 second 1/4 mile pass (12.7 @ 107MPH was my best time) I have vids of this and I will post them soon ;)

From the time i joined Tommy Boy had a strong rep, and has always been knowledgeable on even topics NOT related to computers, Level headed guy..

Thanks for being a great member.

tommy boy, he's an earnhardt fan, thats all i need to say, any earnhardt fan is a friend of mine, but anyway... tom seems like a level headed guy, very helpful, very knowledgable always explains things if somebody doesnt understand something rather than flaming them and calling them an idiot like some of our members...

cool guy, im a fan..
Thanks bro....:)

Thanks Tommy Boy,

Yea I took a good long break, for close to a year.. My goal now is to chime in on topics i have extensive knowledge about and contribute that way. And this will be every so often, Im with computers all the time, but still a very busy guy :) ....

I did end up selling the DSM my friend for those of you who dont know, in college i bought a 1991 Eagle Talon TSI AWD, and became a "weekend warriror mechanic" I did all the modification to the car until i met my goal of running a 12 second 1/4 mile pass (12.7 @ 107MPH was my best time) I have vids of this and I will post them soon ;)

From the time i joined Tommy Boy had a strong rep, and has always been knowledgeable on even topics NOT related to computers, Level headed guy..

Thanks for being a great member.
Thanks to you too...:)

Sucks that you sold the DSM, hope it's in good hands. I've seen a couple of your vids before but I wouldn't mind seeing them again.

^

dont know much bought him, xept that he knows wat hes talking about from wat i can see, genral asset to the forums

and he obviously likes NASCAR :)

^

dont know much bought him, xept that he knows wat hes talking about from wat i can see, genral asset to the forums

and he obviously likes NASCAR :)
interesting thread.
good guy from what i can see ^ not too serious, but doesnt go around spamming or anything. a nice balance :)

Back
Top Bottom