Ssbb Tournament! Go!

I'm nasty at SSB on n64 and melee on gamecube. Most certainly going to be entering this tournament. I predict an easy round 1 win for me :-D

I will probably go with a classic GC controller for familiarity and play with Mario as my character, Ness, is not in Brawl. Plus Mario is always well balanced and should be an easy character to learn to be good with fairly quickly since this all takes place on the night of the launch and I will have virtually no practice time.

cool im not sure about the time but its anywhere from 9-12 and you have to be there 30 minutes early and be 18. make sure yuou readall the rules for it.

cool im not sure about the time but its anywhere from 9-12 and you have to be there 30 minutes early and be 18. make sure yuou readall the rules for it.

Oh i did :p. I did not play melee too much, but I am the master at the n64 version. I checked out the buttons on the ssbb site and they seem pretty much the same with a few additions, (such as up, down, an pummel throws, as well as the power-moves, air-dodging, and a few other things).

Back
Top Bottom