Stable OC?

My point is, there is no benefit to running outside of 1:1. All it's doing is throwing in some off-the-wall variable that is hindering you from obtaining a stable OC.

My point is, there is no benefit to running outside of 1:1. All it's doing is throwing in some off-the-wall variable that is hindering you from obtaining a stable OC.
so your saying i should go like 3100 mhz cpu and 750memory or whatever with a 1:1 ratio? by the way i ran p95 for 9 hours and after 7 hours it said fatal error. should i worry about it?

im sorry but why chance it is seems to only eventually break it you at least take half the time of the life of the pc same when you do that to graphics cards so justuse what your using and be happy about it.

im sorry but why chance it is seems to only eventually break it you at least take half the time of the life of the pc same when you do that to graphics cards so justuse what your using and be happy about it.

haha. Maybe im just addicted to overclocking.

So should i just go 1:1 (Sync mode on my mobo) with 3200 mhz cpu and 800 mhz memory? It is never stable at those settings for some reason. What should the voltages be at that setting?

Its stable now! at 893 mhz memory and 3015 mhz cpu. Been running p95 for 3 hours and no errors.

So should i just go 1:1 (Sync mode on my mobo) with 3200 mhz cpu and 800 mhz memory? It is never stable at those settings for some reason. What should the voltages be at that setting?

That would be 400x8 then. If you want to go higher then you will want to use the 9x and 1:1 ratio.

Back
Top Bottom