Funny

ace777

Fully Optimized
well im sure anyone here has had it done to them...

they work really long at night and when you go to bed and finnally get to sleep your waken up.So your in a state of bieng awake and bieng asleep. Well I went to bed at about 1 and woke up a 4:30 from a lightning bolt that hit several feet from our house. So I wake up screaming THE HOUSE IS GOING TO BLOW UP EVERY ONE GET DOWN! because I assumed like a gas line or something exploded and it was making its way down to me (slong the pipe) so lol its so stupid right now but i was so tired and really believed that.

Ok sooo..... here is the question for the computer component:

that lightning bolt had a power surge (all comps and componets are on a surge protecter) but out of the corner of my eye the lights a frying! it surged so bad (fans on and the lights off from the overhead) the lights cut on! and spark alot. so my mom said the router and modem is fried.you think that this damaged the PC at all? I couldn't turnit on (thank god i unplugged mine before this) so you think the pc is allright?

Oh and is there any way to take a wii CD and transfer it to a PC? and apps for any kind of conversion for any games or anything for putting them or using controllers on pcs or the games

thanks
-ace7

Ace, dude, that sucks. Well if it's not turning on I guess it could have fried your PSU. I don't know if it fries the whole computer or just that utility. What I would say, just to figure out, is switch the working psu from your pc to the other and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom