Describe the person postin above you

Zer0Cool, it seems that from what I can tell, you are a positive individual. And, i do hope to get to know you better.

Knows his stuff when it comes to PC's. Very down to earth kind of guy who actually cares about other people, even if he does know them.

I'm pretty sure Waldorf PC is a woman. Not a man. ;) She seems like a pretty kool chick.

zer0cool is straight.

I'm pretty sure Waldorf PC is a woman. Not a man. ;) She seems like a pretty kool chick.

zer0cool is straight.

hehehe ops :D il change it up.

"0x0161" Is one cool looking dude with a pair yellow flippers & sexy looking glasses

Sorry guys, you all say that JogaBonito1502 is a mystery ninga, well I'm more of a mystery. Some have been confused as to whether or not I was a guy or girl. I have to admit, it is kinda funny. I got an awesome laugh. Well, to clarify things, I'm a girl. It was fun while it lasted.

Oh, I have to say what I feel about every member in this thread that I got the priveledge of knowing so far. I can't just post about only one.

AmericanSensei
What I like about him is that he is very down to earth. He speaks the truth. He is firm but fair and always rules in the light of justice. He is the most awesome and fair cop I know

Cryman
He is very warm and friendly. I remember how nice he was when I first joined this forum.

Alvino
He is very reasonable. What's more, he is real, intelligent, and to the point.

T-MAN
He is blunt, honest, and straight to the point. I really and truly like that in a person. He has a lot to contribute and exhibits great common sense.

JogaBonito1502
He is extremely helpful. I had to pleasure of communicating with him on this forum. He has awesome character. Oh, I forgot to mention his cool sense of humor.

Kage
He is a wonderful and supportive moderator. He gives great advice worthy of many rep points.

Äߧý
He is awesome and totally helpful. So sorry I could not complete your name. I can't make those characters on my keyboard. I need a dummy slap. 

To everyone else here I don't know well and forgot to mention, I hope to get to know you better.

DefCon_!1!
Hats off to you for starting this thread. It is always nice to know how we make a difference in other's lives. It can be encouraging to know we matter.

Waldorf PC:

Seems to offer good advice, and is out to help.

has a business mind and is a go getter. (good luck with your shop/services)

Wardolf PC: From the post above I can tell she is one in a million. Speaking from generalities, girls don't join much computer forums, but I admire Wardolf's uniqueness and mind-set. She did not care if there were a little amount of girls. She is fair minded and has a great paradigm. She is pretty cool, I would like to get know her better. Not only her but every member in this community.

LambOfGod: I haven't talked to him much I don't think. But I do recall seeing his name in a couple threads. Like I mentioned earlier, I would like to get to talk to him more.

I am a geek at heart. I can't help what I love. I'm the only female geek in my town that I so far know of. I'v not met any others yet.

esa193 has helped me on several occassions and is really a good person for the next moderator

Back
Top Bottom