Administrators and Moderators wanted

justinGH

Baseband Member
I hope that i am not breaking any rules by posting this but im looking for some moderators and an administrator for my new forum. if you are intrested then please email me. click on my name profile and the email is in there. hope this post is okay.

justin

soz dude, but that forum really is the bare minimum. a different skin, and a new logo would really make it look good ;)
take mine for example (link in sig)

i agree that it was only default settings and skins but i didnt want to do too much to it until i had some intrest in the forum. ive made quite a few changes now. check them out if you wish. think it looks much better now

i was just about to say yes. but you converted to crap SMF. sorry, you lost an experienced admin :(

bah, i just hate it. im not starting an arguement but name a smf forum thats popular?

theres waay more phpbb forums that are popular

bah, i just hate it. im not starting an arguement but name a smf forum thats popular?

theres waay more phpbb forums that are popular

I agree that phpbb forums are usually more popular, but im not very confident with it hence why i changed to smf. i would have rather kept phpbb but i wouldnt be able to run it well

Im gonna get people on my forum even if it kills me LOL I think a little incentive is needed. So here's the deal:

Im going to give someone who joins my forum free webhosting including free domain name FOR 2 YEARS!!!. I will put all the new members names in a hat tomorrow at 9pm and draw out a user, who ever it is wins the following from my hosting company.

5GB WEBSPACE
50GB BANDWIDTH
PLUS FREE DOMAIN OF YOUR CHOICE!!

Features Include

* Unlimited MySQL Databases, FTP Accounts, eMail Accounts, Addon Domains, Domain Pointers and Mailing Lists.
* DirectAdmin Control Panel – Easy to use yet powerful – 100s of features in an intuitive interface.
* Installatron Script Installer – Install 100s of free PHP software applications. Have a forum running in minutes. Have a photo gallery in a flash. With Installatron, your creativity is the limit.
* Legal adult content and proxies allowed on all packages [see Terms and Conditions for details]
* Full support for PHP5, MySQL5 and CGI/Perl scripts,
* 99.9% Guaranteed Uptime
* 24x7 support by tickets and phone, and live chat when available.
* Instant setup - your website could be online in a few minutes!

GOOD LUCK. ITS NOT MUCH EFFORT TO BE IN WITH A CHANCE FOR WINNING THIS FANTASTIC DEAL!!

I agree that phpbb forums are usually more popular, but im not very confident with it hence why i changed to smf. i would have rather kept phpbb but i wouldnt be able to run it well
i would of set it all up if it was phpbb3. i would do a...

-custom theme
e.g: www.broadcastingworld.net (designed by me)
www.techelpforums.com (also designed by me)

-mods
-traffic
+more

i have set up heaps of forums, most of them are successful :)
lemmie know if you are back to phpbb3

Back
Top Bottom