Describe the person postin above you

GhostGT. Haven't seen him/her post that often, but I must admit they have a nifty avatar. :p

Alvino. Very bright man. I enjoy reading his threads/replies. Truly is in my eyes an asset to this forum. I often wonder where his life went while accumulating almost 20,000 posts:eek: :eek:

t-man , im yet to figure out what you said to get 5 bars of rep in ur 700 posts .
Great member of CF

cryman with the look of your post count you should of been a member from 2004 not 2007. not to say youre a post whore as you always find something to say that isnt full of bullsh8t

cryman with the look of your post count you should of been a member from 2004 not 2007. not to say youre a post whore as you always find something to say that isnt full of bullsh8t

from what i see keeps it real on this forum. Just my opinion.

About the member above me, I'd have to say that as long as I've been a member of this forum, I have the following observation;

I could see that though he is rough around the edges, he is a hard worker and is dedicated in what he believes in and what he does. Under that rough exterior is a very nice guy who is trying to come out.

^
^
^
Knows her stuff when it comes to PC's. Very down to earth kind of person who actually cares about other people, even if she does know them.

Back
Top Bottom