Fried iPod heh heh heh

Oh please, like you all haven't told a lie before.
Get off that high horse

I have told lies before, but never have I attempted to defraud a company because of my own negligence.

What you're doing isn't just about morals, it's about being a responsible consumer. People like you are the reason why companies are so anal about their return policies. As a result, it's people like you that make it hard on us consumers who are actually honest.

Lowndsey is right...you really need help. Professional help.

Go to the Apple store.
Bust out the iPod and place it on the table.
Tell them what you did.
Watch them laugh at you.
Buy another one.
Leave store.

Problem solved.

Yeah, haha, I'd revel in the fact I'd ruined a so called good Apple product.

Something I did ages ago still embarrases me thinking about it now, but haha, I wasn't in my home town at the time so I guess its alright, but I was with mates at the time and they know I have something against Apple.

So they decided to go to the Apple store, and I didn't want to go in, and they did, so they went in.

I then seeing myself just standing outside the store, decided what harm could it do to just walk around in the oh so scary place.

Well, haha, I pretended there was a force field on the door stopping me from coming in, so I had to force myself in as an act, and ended up tripping up. The looks on everyones face...

This reminds me of something I saw one time on a car forum, this guy came in bragging about how much hp he was getting out of his car (brand new car, still under warranty). But he did all these performance mods on the engine and changed some of the parts to better ones, like a bigger turbo and whatnot, which, of course, voids the warranty. So he's racing someone, being an idiot, and he blows up the motor. Well he goes in the forum saying how he blew up his motor and he's going to put everything back to stock so that they won't know that he modified it so that they will replace the motor under warranty. People were telling him that it was wrong and stuff but he still said he was going to do it, you can't stop me....blah blah blah...

Well, a member from the forum knew where he lived, or he lived close to the person, I can't remember. But anyway, he got the guys address and reported him to the car manufacturer and told them what he did to the car and that he was trying to get the engine replaced after he'd heavily modded it and then blew it up. So when the guy went to the dealership to get his engine replaced they told him that they knew what he did and that they weren't going to replace it. The guy was so mad!!! He came back on the forum and started cussing everyone out and especially the guy who reported him!

The moral of the story: Don't try to fraud the manufacturer because of your own stupidity. Suck it up and go buy a new ipod.

Back
Top Bottom