2 bars!

Thanks brehhhh.

You've been a member like, half as long as me, and you are already about to lap me in posts and you got 2 bars before me. Haha.

I remember when I saw you had like, 250 posts, and 2 days later it was over 500. LAWL

lol..that's a bit exaggerated but...gets the point through lol. I'll be without a computer this weekend so expect it to go down. I'm selling this computer (have to reformat in a couple of minutes, as soon as I get my laptop situation figured out) and then I'll order the laptop.

lol..that's a bit exaggerated but...gets the point through lol. I'll be without a computer this weekend so expect it to go down. I'm selling this computer (have to reformat in a couple of minutes, as soon as I get my laptop situation figured out) and then I'll order the laptop.

Your rate of posts, or your post count is going to diminish while you aren't online? :p

+1 for you <3

Your rate of posts, or your post count is going to diminish while you aren't online? :p

+1 for you <3

Well, I'm going to try to get on my dad's laptop while I don't have mine. But I was saying you guys won't see me for a couple of days as often. I'll still be there, lol, but just not as often. Then when I get my laptop, yall will see me more often again. lol. get a rest from me, eh?

Yeah... gonna give me time to catch GURU before YOU-RU!

Lol... I had to.. It rhymed :D

Hahaha...yeah. Alright man I gotta ask you something. What's in your picture? I always look at it for a while, but then I disregard it. Just now I'm starting to get curious...

congrats man ,
you have 22posts per day average. i used to have that but when i went to friends houses for a few days it goes down pretty quick, i have 18 now :(
@Joga: Dude you post a lot!! I could have sworn you had like 500 post not long ago.

i could have swan he was at 1 not to long ago

Back
Top Bottom