OMG I've have not laughed this hard in a while

Holy hell wondering if anybody else thought this was funny as hell. I'm watching the Survivor Fans Vs Favorites and they just switched to new tribes. Well there first challenge was to be tied to a team member and race around a little course of fences and trees. Being tied together makes it hard because there getting hung up through the course.

With the ropes tied to each other, people were getting hung up and smacking tree's etc.

But by far the funniest part was the last one. Were the big guy Joel gets paired with the little gay guy chet. They did alright for about 15 seconds then Joel takes off after them and chet gets hung up. At which point the big guy Joel just drags him around the course smacking his face off everything. OMFG I'm sorry but it was funny as hell.

I'll have to see if someone puts it on youtube and put up a link.

Actually I'm going to dub it to DVD then record it onto my computer and upload it to youtube. It was that good.

Edit In Got it Uploaded.

Uploaded to youtube finally. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abFVvCjfYLM

This video will probably be a lot funnier to those that have watched all the episodes and seen how bad this guy is at everything.

What's this show about? I've never seen it. Sounds like something where they drop off people at some place and they have to live there for a certain amount of time.

What's this show about? I've never seen it. Sounds like something where they drop off people at some place and they have to live there for a certain amount of time.

You have never seen survivor before? They drop them off on a Island then they have to live there for so many days and fend for themselves. I just thought it was so funny because the biggest guy on the show gets paired with the smallest guy on the show and just drags him around.

Stay tuned I don't have a TV tuner so I'm copying it to a DVD from my DVD-R box and I'll upload the video in a little bit. It will just be that part not the whole show.

Oh, I see. I've heard of it, but I was never really interested in the show just by what people were saying. I'll watch the clip you post and maybe get hooked =]

Alright well I clipped it down and got it converted I'm going to upload it now. Will take a little bit since my uploads are not fast. I don't know whats wrong with youtube I went to upload then it says I need to confirm my email. I confirmed my email but every time I hit upload it brings up that damn confirm email page.

Quality is going to suck though since I'm limited to 5mb unless I go pro with them. O well will see how it turns out.

youtube did that to me for a while but i finally got it to work.
Let me know when you get this uploaded it sounds great.

Wow. The poor tiny guy just got beat pretty bad from those trees and branches and whatnot. It's funny yet sad at the same time. The big guy didn't even care, he just dragged the other guy.

Back
Top Bottom