I am baking my attorney a cake :)

Ok... Now how do you plan on making it still look like a cake after cutting a big hole in it and shoving 4 grand in it?

Genius.

Cut off small layer from top, hollow the inside, put money inside so its even with the top of the cake, put layer you cut off back on and then frost it.

Not sure if you will get what i mean though..

I understand. Just still doesn't sound very appealing. I'm sure he'd rather have a check in an envelope...

I don't have to show up to court tomorrow! YAY!

He's working on getting the entire case thrown out so that I just have to be put on probation and probably license suspended for 3-6 months. This way, I won't have a felony OR a misdemeanor on my record

LOL, your attorney aint doing sh1t for you. You *think* hes giving you the hookup, but in reality, you're getting the same as a public defender would get for his/her client.

What was the orginal charge they are charging you with? Also, me I've been to court a lot and I know a lot about it (more than the average person) makes me want to ditch the computer career and go with the learning and helping in the criminal law route, anyways, back to topic at hand. I will put this way, I had a public defender appointed to me and I got a plea deal which consisted of 6 months probation, plus court costs/ fines, 10 day inmate work program and taking a driving improvement course, then I'm done with it all. I get off on probation in august. Public defenders are a hit or a miss.

If you get probation whether it's community probation, state probation or felony probation each one is not good to be on. It seems they would love to see you violate. Just watch your P's and Q's while being on probation.

How much is your attorney charging you for your case? Mine wants $2500.00 up front (half of the total fee) then pay 300.00 a month for the next so many months. But I didn't go that route. ;)

LOL, your attorney aint doing sh1t for you. You *think* hes giving you the hookup, but in reality, you're getting the same as a public defender would get for his/her client.

What was the orginal charge they are charging you with? Also, me I've been to court a lot and I know a lot about it (more than the average person) makes me want to ditch the computer career and go with the learning and helping in the criminal law route, anyways, back to topic at hand. I will put this way, I had a public defender appointed to me and I got a plea deal which consisted of 6 months probation, plus court costs/ fines, 10 day inmate work program and taking a driving improvement course, then I'm done with it all. I get off on probation in august. Public defenders are a hit or a miss.

If you get probation whether it's community probation, state probation or felony probation each one is not good to be on. It seems they would love to see you violate. Just watch your P's and Q's while being on probation.

How much is your attorney charging you for your case? Mine wants $2500.00 up front (half of the total fee) then pay 300.00 a month for the next so many months. But I didn't go that route. ;)

MAYBE, but I had a pretty bad charge. So this is quite nice.

Posession way over 20 grams. Which is one of 2 classifications, posession over 20, and posession under 20. Thats it. I was over =\

Plus I had a scale and it was all inside a bunch of air tight zip locks.

So they COULD have TRIED to hit me with intent to sell, but my case against that, which is the truth, sorta... is that I always weigh out my stuff before I smoke it to keep track of how much I consume, which is true. And that it was all inside a shitload of bags (bud in a bag, inside another bag, that inside another bag, that bag inside another bag, etc.) to prevent odor leak. Which obviously didn't help because he could smell it from 8 feet away when I got out of my car. And I hadn't even smoked at all that entire time.

So yeah... Id say he did a pretty damn good job. This wasn't a "posession of a gram and a pipe" charge.

MAYBE, but I had a pretty bad charge. So this is quite nice.

Posession way over 20 grams. Which is one of 2 classifications, posession over 20, and posession under 20. Thats it. I was over =\

Plus I had a scale and it was all inside a bunch of air tight zip locks.

Please, thats a slap on the wrist charge, I bet you a 100.00 bucks ---> they charged you with a 3rd degree felony <--- which in a case of a simple possession charge for marijuana which ends out with they culprit being placed on state probation with monthly if not weekly drug testing.

My cousin was busted with heroin and coke 2 seperate substances meaning he caught 2 seperate charges he was placed on state probation but after 4 months of being on it he violated by leaving the state (our grandfather died) and was flew back to New York (thats were where from) thats why he left the state but when he came back PO (probation officer) said you didn't let me know, because he couldnt get a hold of him you are not allowed to leave the state in which he did and they locked him up for 15 months in state prison.

Seriously, you think they are going to throw you in state prison for a marijuana charge? You obviously didnt have that much weed cause if you did they would have charged you with intent to sell/distrubute and or *trafficking* charge, if you had a QP quarter pound of weed or more then intent to sell comes to play here. Worse case for you they would send you to a work camp (very low security) prison work camp/day camp not florida state prison

Please, thats a slap on the wrist charge, I bet you a 100.00 bucks ---> they charged you with a 3rd degree felony <--- which in a case of a simple possession charge for marijuana which ends out with they culprit being placed on state probation with monthly if not weekly drug testing.

My cousin was busted with heroin and coke 2 seperate substances meaning he caught 2 seperate charges he was placed on state probation but after 4 months of being on it he violated by leaving the state (our grandfather died) and was flew back to New York (thats were where from) thats why he left the state but when he came back PO (probation officer) said you didn't let me know, because he couldnt get a hold of him you are not allowed to leave the state in which he did and they locked him up for 15 months in state prison.

Seriously, you think they are going to throw you in state prison for a marijuana charge? You obviously didnt have that much weed cause if you did they would have charged you with intent to sell/distrubute and or *trafficking* charge, if you had a QP quarter pound of weed or more then intent to sell comes to play here. Worse case for you they would send you to a work camp (very low security) prison work camp/day camp not florida state prison
I never said I was going to have time. I just didn't want to be on probation for a year. I am getting 3-6 most likely, and I DID have over a QP, thats the shitty part. Buy my argument is that I picked it all up at once for me and a couple friends for personal. I'm saying he did a good job because now, I don't have a felony on my record, and I don't even have a misdemeanor on my record from it either.

Back
Top Bottom