2 bars!

lol congrats.
you obviously got rep for a reason. it doesnt just have to be because you helped people (thats the idea of rep, but anyway..), it could be because your funny, etc. so your a good member. if it bugs you that much get your ass in the general section and help some peoples :)

It kinda does bug me a little. I think of rep to be deserved lol. I have been there. Idk how good my advices are. Sometimes they don't solve the problem, they just simplify it. Oh well. Imma stop whining and enjoy it!

well we cant always solve the problems. sometimes just posting and offering any advice you can is good enough :)

JogaBonito1502 = The new Rudster816!

Not putting you down but you remind of him. I am surprised he did leave the forum though.

Now back on topic I always enjoy reading your posts since there more than a one line answer. In fact I believe I may have given you your first rep point ;)

Multum-xanax_2_mg

!!!!

:D

Congrats on your "Bars"! ;)

where do you people get these pictures form, do you have a stahs of them just for forums??!!! and congrats as well

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;768486 said:
JogaBonito1502 = The new Rudster816!

Not putting you down but you remind of him. I am surprised he did leave the forum though.

he didn't leave he got banned

Back
Top Bottom