We Will Remember Brett Favre!!

Ha, I love the flame war in the comments section. I didn't see the preseason catch where the ball was tipped and the receiver fell on the ground, yet still caught it. I either missed it or it needs to be added in:<

Yeah, that flame war was getting pretty brutal, I joined in toward the end. Feel free to contribute, lol.

I think my favorite part, was where bret did the flip into the endzone.

Thigns are nuts about that here. yesterday, "news" started broadcasting with reports and hours old press conferances two hours before the news was supposed to start playing, and ended an hour after. I swear it's like we are going to die because he retired.

Don't get me wrong, he was a great player, but wisconsin is over-hyped about him. He just plays a game afterall.

That's true, but I am glad he did retire now. Aron Rodgers can show us what he has got now I guess.

Yeah, but we still gotta wait to see if this "retirement" sticks. His last couple didn't stick very well, lol.

Yeah, but we still gotta wait to see if this "retirement" sticks. His last couple didn't stick very well, lol.

Last time he never announced that he was retiring though. He just took forever to say if he was going to play.

I hope he has a happy retirement. One of the greatest QB in the sport if you ask me. I really wanted to see him bring the Packers another Super Bowl victory this year...shame.

Back
Top Bottom