What kind of pings do I need for online play?

I'm surprised a racing game is fine with that ping...
I guess it depends on other factors though too, like how many times a second the view is updated, and how much physics information has to pass through the line, etc

Dude, my mom made my brother sell the COD4. I was just about to start online play too...
Yeah, my friend Jimmy had to sell all of his shooting games after NIU... But he kept ghost recon, I guess he had the 2 disk edition, and when he sold it to gamestop, he put the game disk in his pocket, and they had the movies disk or something, lol.

I never got to try the game tonight, I will try tommorrow.

To be honest I've found that ping times really depend on the game. Some games will play better with lower bandwith and higher ping times and others will be unplayable.

Actually if you playing on a higher ping in a shooter there is a strategy to it.

IE if you know your pinging at 200ms you'll want to lead whoever your shooting but 2/10th's of a second. Just like shooting a moving deer you don't aim were it is but where its going.

Its tricky and I just prefer getting angles on people and shooting them while there running in a straight direction or when there trying to pick up a item or activate something.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;768347 said:
To be honest I've found that ping times really depend on the game. Some games will play better with lower bandwith and higher ping times and others will be unplayable.

Actually if you playing on a higher ping in a shooter there is a strategy to it.

IE if you know your pinging at 200ms you'll want to lead whoever your shooting but 2/10th's of a second. Just like shooting a moving deer you don't aim were it is but where its going.

Its tricky and I just prefer getting angles on people and shooting them while there running in a straight direction or when there trying to pick up a item or activate something.

lol, i was playin BF2 last night as a sniper, and i had a perfect headshot on a sqaud leader of the other team just standing there

as soon as i hit the button, i lagged, and when i came out of it, he was gone :(

Back
Top Bottom