2 bars!

Congrats JogaBonito!!! You deserve it. I have noticed that all of your posts are very helpful and meaningful.

I know what you mean, it's addicting sometimes, lol. You are a good member though. Doesnt matter how many times you post, as long as they are good posts!

Congrats Man!!!

ive been here for like a year and a half now almost and have roughly 730 posts now and only 1 bar...lol

Very Nice Job!

Thank you again to everyone. Even though all the "thank-you's" I've said may sound cheesy and whatnot, I think they need to be said. All of you have also been great during my stay here at CF. Hopefully it will continue for long years to come.

Yeah. I'm not quite sure I deserve it though. Honestly, I'm not trying to make myself look lower and therefore get more compliments or whatever. I just think some of my posts have been void. Like this one. It would be cool if your status were to be determined by your rep. points. That way you cant just post yourself to a high status.

Multum-xanax_2_mg

!!!!

:D

Congrats on your "Bars"! ;)

HAHA XANAX, ur funny ghost, have u heard of the song "Oxy Cotton" by Lil Wyte?

lol congrats.
you obviously got rep for a reason. it doesnt just have to be because you helped people (thats the idea of rep, but anyway..), it could be because your funny, etc. so your a good member. if it bugs you that much get your ass in the general section and help some peoples :)

Back
Top Bottom