so i think newegg sent me a dead PSU

eggyhustles

In Runtime
i start my new build..all excited that i finally have a new pc..go to start it up..and NOTHING..:( so im thinkin hmm maybe i installed something wrong...check everything..everything looks good..turn on..NOTHING..damn you newegg

Are you 100% sure? Because man. I was just going to order a lappy from them. Now idk if I should..

dont let this persuade you otherwise...ive ordered many things from newegg...with only 1 problem but that wasn't there fault anyway...faulty HDD from seagate.

the bad PSU isn't neweggs fault either. its not like they test everything before they ship it...its supposed to be tested from the factory.

dont let this persuade you otherwise...ive ordered many things from newegg...with only 1 problem but that wasn't there fault anyway...faulty HDD from seagate.

the bad PSU isn't neweggs fault either. its not like they test everything before they ship it...its supposed to be tested from the factory.

Oh ok. I'm going to be investing $1115 on a laptop. A lot of money. I don't want anything to go wrong.

Back
Top Bottom