2 bars!

I just got 2 bars. I have been on for like 15 minutes and I just now noticed. I'm pretty happy about it. I guess I'm being a good influence after all. Trying to help everyone here as much as I can.

For all those who repped me
Thank you,
JogaBonito1502

EDIT: This thread is also celebrating GhostFL's 2 bars! w00t for him!
EDIT: Superman22x has achieved 3 bars!

MODS: Can you change the name of this thread to "Achievements"? During the duration of this thread many people have been getting more bars. So I'm wondering if you guys can change it so everybody can post what they have achieved here.

I don't know if I've ever repped you, but thanks for your contributions. I've noticed a lot of your posts have been pretty insightful and have meaning. Even here in the social lounge, you actually put thought into your posts.

You have been here for a little over a month, but you already have 2 bars and almost 800 posts. Every post I have noticed from you was worth my time to read. You are an outstanding member. Keep it up, and you may earn a spot with the best members of our forum.

Multum-xanax_2_mg

!!!!

:D

Congrats on your "Bars"! ;)

I don't know if I've ever repped you, but thanks for your contributions. I've noticed a lot of your posts have been pretty insightful and have meaning. Even here in the social lounge, you actually put thought into your posts.

You have been here for a little over a month, but you already have 2 bars and almost 800 posts. Every post I have noticed from you was worth my time to read. You are an outstanding member. Keep it up, and you may earn a spot with the best members of our forum.

Thank you. Means a lot. I know I have only quoted FlightSimBoy but yeah, thanks for all the compliments (everybody who posted above me ^^^)

Back
Top Bottom