DSL Modem

Ive owned one, their not crap, their actual one of the best rated out their kid.

dont give me that crap.

ok sure dude, got into work and looked in the garbage and what do i see 4 of them, i know what i am talking about, i work at a DSP ISP dude, dont even start

as for the x6:
yes that is the zoom, and it just needs to be configured to a PPPoE or what every your DSL ISP uses. and it stores that information so you do not need to connect with a connection, its always connected

o yea and cobra, what the double posting, there is a edit feature

DO NOT GET A ALCATEL, for one they are no longer produced, and they are shit, there is a hole in the firmware, and at my work which is Milwaukee PC, i work in the DSL depeartment and about one in every four we need to replace, i would recommend getting a Zoom x6 those are good and very reliable, and they are a modem and wireless router in one, they are kinda expensive around 60 plus bucks

These are some of the better modems out their :confused: :confused: :confused:

the alcatel... well it might be just a wisconsin thing, i mean my work doesnt even have boxes to sell them in, we put them in plastic bags on the self, if you dont believe me ask celegorm

personally i'd recommend a 2wire, thats what we have and it even has built in 54mbps wireless, its great

personally i'd recommend a 2wire, thats what we have and it even has built in 54mbps wireless, its great

I don't like the idea of a modem doing extra things. A modem should modulate, demodulate and convert Ethernet to ATM.

Back
Top Bottom