Buying a new laptop

those games, ya

but for more up to date games, no

plus, it heats up like nobodys buissness

K. I've settled on the HP so far. Next I'm going to visit acer, gateway, and maybe some others. I don't know. What's out there? Dell is a definite no.

I just looked at this Acer. I have not seen the price tag yet, but I like what I'm seeing. I'd definitely get it with Vista Ultimate though. Here's the link

Now I'm going to look for the price tag lol. If you guys can find it I'd appreciate lol. Right now I'm just hunting for specs.

edit: Here's the Acer I like

I've already decide on this Acer. If you don't think it's any good, which I highly doubt, I'm going to go with the HP Pavillion dv6700t

Sorry for this double post. I'm aware that it is illegal, and I'm willing to deal with the consequences as long as I get a decent review for the acer I posted above lol. I think I'm ordering it tomorrow and I don't want this thread bumping back to page 2, as nobody every looks there. At least I don't. Is the bang worth the buck? The only thing I don't like about it is the resolution and the fact that it doesn't come with a Vista recovery CD. I can live without a better resolution, but is there a way I can get a recovery CD at a store? Just in case. Also, is it worth buying a warranty? Like a 2 year one?

Ok, this is a triple post I am aware. But I still need this thread. Is that Acer I picked out good? I heard Acers brake easily.

Yeah. I like it too. But everyone in my school has been saying that Acers brake quickly and they have bad customer service. So I was wondering If I should look at that HP I mentioned earlier. Only thing that is different between them is that the Acer has the 8600m gt while the hp has the 8400m gs. The hp has vista ultimate compared to vista home. the hp also comes with recovery discs and what not + an hd screen.

Back
Top Bottom