Car Thread!

haha me and ccasmoe00 all the way!! ROTARY FTMFW!!!

You're right about that!!! I love my car man, I've done much research, driven so many other cars, been to the track against other cars. It's definitely a car an true enthusiast would appreciate.

I think the 350Z and G35 are good cars, but not better than an RX8 in my mind. I drove all three before I purchased my RX8, the G35 and 350Z did not give me that feeling as if I were one with the car. I like that feeling!

Where did you get that information from? Check out the Rotary forums and you'll really see how long these engines can last without any major work being done. I'm talking well into the 200,000's.
Some last that long, which most cars can go that long too. My friends chevy 1500 has about 380,000 with no engine work, just a little tranny work.

My friends chevy 1500 has about 380,000 with no engine work, just a little tranny work.

i call bullshit

DSC02498.jpg

what's that upside down triangle (center, bottom) for?

i call bullshit

what's that upside down triangle (center, bottom) for?

Are you seriously asking that question? LMAO thats the Rotary Accents you can have as an small upgrade when buying the car, its the shape of a Rotor. you'll find it through-out the whole car, even on the sets and shifter.

Are you seriously asking that question? LMAO thats the Rotary Accents you can have as an small upgrade when buying the car, its the shape of a Rotor. you'll find it through-out the whole car, even on the sets and shifter.

oh i c, simply cosmetic. I thought it was some sort of airflow port or something.

I hit the track today. Stomped me some RX-8's.

lol just kidding. They are a tad bit faster than I am at the moment.
Roasted my tires today, crap. But it was fun.

cone-a-liscious.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

Back
Top Bottom