S-ata

Yeah, his posts are a little vague, thought I'd throw that one up there before we went any further as the rest of the procedure is useless without the XP disk (no roll back) as you know.

If he doesn't even know that his laptop drivers should be at the manufacturers website then this could be a long thread, if he ever comes back that is.

Well, he could just make an image of XP and burn it..

I agree, if you don't have the cd anymore, you can't do it. unless you make the image :D

You formatted your drive when you put XP on it. Then you formatted it AGAIN when you put Vista on it. If you're thinking that XP is still on there and you want it back, you're wrong. If you're going to do that again, the switching, I suggest making two or three partitions, one for your information, one for XP, and one for vista... sounds to me like you like a vacation, but you're getting home sick :p (XP)

I HAVE THE XP PRO DISK, WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM STUPID!!!!!
I don't have the xp disk which i used the first time with the S-ATA drivers on it!!!!! GOT IT!
ANYHOO!
How can i create a new partition, i already tried this but i can't do it?

I thought about helping, then I saw that last post. Sorry man, acting like we're retarded because you weren't specific at all is somewhat uncalled for.

Here's a start, why don't you give the make and model of the laptop so we actually have a clue what your talking about. Have you tried the manufacturers site to download the disk? Contact the manufacturer for another copy?

From looking around by chance is your xp pro disk not slipstreamed with SP2. If you have a newer laptop with pci x graphics you need to have an sp2 disk (goes for desktops too obviously as well....).

i don't need the disk - please do not ask me to say this again - I DO NOT NEED THE DISK.
E-SYSTEM 3090

Not the XP disk, I was able to grasp that fact. The disk you said you used when you first installed xp on your machine that you said you did lose. Try to keep up here.
You also failed to reply in anyway to my last question, is you xp pro disk an SP2 version? if it is not, then you should get one that is and try that as the error you are getting with pci.sys is known to be related to that. and if I get another smart ass replay from you I'm done, as it appears everyone else is anyway.

Ok, talking about this my friend wanted gta sa online with me but his failed in vista, everytime he loads gta, his mouse freezes, and dam ive told him everything, not me, but i youtubed it and people had the same problem and they had error solving answers, i tried to tell them him, he tried but no go, then i thought ahh fuck it, put xp back on, so he downloded it, next day he make it into a disk, then he put it in, deleted vista and 4matted it with windows xp, then he restarted and fuck all happens lmfao, so their is defo an error in vista going back to xp, but the guy sorted it out for him at the shop, if only i was close by, all the help I could give was threw phone and fguck me bills run up these days on phone.
take it to the shop have it repaird.

and if I get another smart ass replay from you I'm done, as it appears everyone else is anyway.

Okay, I am genuinly sorry, i'm just so fed up with this not working, but i'll try the sp2 method.
cheers
P.S. Know anything about proxys/webfilters, i posted another topic i also need help with:)

Back
Top Bottom