multiple domains

goblin77

In Runtime
Host multiple domains - what's that?
What is the point using this?
Ahosting.biz offers this feature but I wonder what it is used for.

The way I have it is that you can purchase multiple domains for your hosting package, i.e. computersrule.com and computersrule.co.uk, and they will go to the same website. I have that with my retail website because I was using my hosting for a computer forum and then converted it to a retail forum but needed a different domain name. But both the computer forum URL and retail forum URL point to the same website.

Multiple domain hosting is a low-cost solution for the owners of the multiple sites, it's offered in shared hosting packages, I guess the most they employ cpanel.
To the OP:I couldn't find any multiple hosting plans among ahosting.biz shared deals. Seems like they offer unlimited subdomains only.
http://www.ahosting.biz/web/index.html

I think this offer from Ahosting.biz means that you can host many domains on one account. I think it's about that.
How many domains can a client use on a shared account?

I think this offer from Ahosting.biz means that you can host many domains on one account. I think it's about that.
How many domains can a client use on a shared account?
According to their recoreds on the web site you may have only one domain on Ahosting.biz shared package plan.
Unlimited subdomains ... yeah, you may have them a lot.

According to their recoreds on the web site you may have only one domain on Ahosting.biz shared package plan.
Unlimited subdomains ... yeah, you may have them a lot.

I don't think it's wise to have a lot of subdomains. See no point in it. It's a good feature from Ahosting.biz but is it profitable?

Unlimited subdomains ... I think usually they can't be many. Though Ahosting.biz offers them many but still I wonder how many subdomains the customer has. Share your experience, please.

Multyply domains are the same as addon domains. Ahosting.biz use Cpanel and this option must be included in it (Cpanel)

I'm Ahosting.biz client, the multiple domain feature on reseling plans is really convenient, I only wish they had it on shared plans.

I'm Ahosting.biz client, the multiple domain feature on reseling plans is really convenient, I only wish they had it on shared plans.

You could always use unlimited subdomains, I'm sure ahosting.biz offer this.

Back
Top Bottom