Fried iPod heh heh heh

jon the noob

In Runtime
Long story short:

iPod fried in microwave. Has two small ink leaks, and is completely dead. Need a legit excuse for this that does not void the warranty. Please do not bring morals, etc. into this, I just need help :confused:

y did you or your friend fry it in the microwave? I don't really know what the warranty says so, hard to say. Maybe something like small house fire. But I am not really one for having fun and then trying to get new things from stupid fun.

lol.
say you were singing along and makin noodles in microwave and that when you took em of you set them down in microwave put in noodles and turned it on and a minute later looking for headphones relized that oh shnap they are in micrwave or that or little brother or kid which ever applies to you thought it would be funny to micrwave your ipod or say that some one took it and microwaved and then thourgh into your house again or say a freind did or office mate or room mate << (my choice)
you your making toast and it feel in the toater when you leaned over it to see if toast was done (i love toast gonna make some now)
morals suk i want free stuff cause my stupidity too gonna go fry me up an ipod. with eggs.

See the problem is in this situation, they have a set of guidelines you can't break. Such as damage by heat, damage by software failure, etc. I'm gonna read over again and see if I could maybe say a power surge

a not so much a friend but some girl i knew wanted a new phone so she drowned hers in a mud puddle (i heard it screaming help there is a crazy beocth drowning me so her daddy will buy her more stuff)

just say it won't turn on. my friend's went through the wash and wouldn't hold a charge so the guy at best buy let him pick an ipod up to $149.99 he picked the 20 gig video ipod, the funny thing is that his ipod mini was a 1st gen and wasn't even worth $80

Well, that was a bit...

Er... its like someone blowing up a furby and expecting Tiger Electronics to replace it for free...for a defect that doesn't exist (though it would be a pretty funny one)

I'm pretty sure it would have fried the hard drive as well? Among other electronics within it?

Back
Top Bottom