How long can you go without eating?

I don't think I've gone more than maybe 10-12 hours without eating...I get headaches when I'm hungry and can't sleep at all when I'm hungry so I have to eat.

27 hours...

Fasting...

For a youth group retreat for lent. Fun... Yeah, 8 AM yesterday we all started, and didnt get to eat until after church at noon.

The next day.

We slept in the church over night, it was kinda fun. I had about 3 meals worth the next day even though the food kinda sucked.

I even made it through with diabetes, I could've eaten, with my excuse, but I didnt. We could drink water or juice though.
It wasnt too bad really.

im cathy to.. i went from breakfast to breakfast so a full 24 and was alright its just on sunday eat a good bit I read that its ok to "feast on sunday" but make sure you blood sugar doesn't get to low.

the distance between breakfast and lunch...

actually possibly overnight is the longest I go without eating. (say dinner at 6 followed by breakfast at 8).

so 14 hours is easy... that said I can happily skip meals in a day like breakfast and lunc so I could go 24 hours foodless without even thinking about it.

1 day with no food, has been my longest, i mean i have gone 2.5 days with eating very small amount of food, like a little less than a normal meal, but that doesn't count, so 1 day

back when i was sick in the summer time 2 years ago, i was sick for a week or 2 but i'd say i dident eat for 3-4 days, just drank tea and warm water. i tryed at first to eat but yeah... threw it up right after, and thats one thing that i absolutly hate doing... haha

I was looking through some of my mom's work papers, and it said a study showed that patients would rather experience pain after surgery than vomiting.

I don't like eating much, because my stomach just bloats up whenever I eat anything! It feels horrible.

I like to eat a lot, but I like to stay skinnyish. Not have to worry about fat and all that. I am 6'3", about 168lbs, and like 3-6% fat, lol. People dont believe me on my weight when they look at me, but its cause there is like 0 fat.
I said something about it once, and my friend said something about her being 15% fat, and she is really skinny, and I was like, "you are a girl though." And she is like, "What's that supposed to mean?" And I say, "Well, if you dont have a any fat, you dont have any this, or this" You can fill in the "this," lol.

96 hours, It was a training excercise in ROTC. We were supplied water, which your body desperately needs whereas food you can go weeks without in extreme situations. If we wanted to eat we had to catch our own food.........It took me 3 days, Lol. I had to fabricate a trap and caught a Rabbit.

Haha, nuts man.

I think the longest for me might be.. 30 hours I guess. I was sick. I never skip a meal unless I ate too much earlier.

I've never gone more than 2 meals w/o eating. I could probably go more, but have no reason to. I'm skinny anyway and have no way to gain fat (I eat a lot of cookies and other unhealthy snacks), so if I go too long w/o eating I'll probably shrivel up, lol.

My dad went for almost a week, I think 5 or 6 days. He's got a few pounds on him, so he needed to do it to cleanse his body and lose some of his fat.

Back
Top Bottom