U.S. Marines kill a puppy

The one that threw the puppy should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the UCMJ. The other should should be court martialed for not taking any action to stop him.
What the f**k was he thinking?

Let me guess, only in America! ;) (inside joke) PS: I didn't watch the movie or whatever it is (I've read everyones reply) and if it's cruliaty to animals then thats NOT kool and I wont watch it / look at it.

latest news has some officer in the Marines stating that these guys appear to be stationed in Hawaii.

War does weird things to people, if they were in a war zone one could maybe undestand barbarism like this a little easier but Hawaii???

Personally there is just too much of this shit going on, Abu Ghraib, Guantanamo torturing POW's etc the US military is out of control.

Thats sick if its realy. I just watched it and I can't actually see it move so it might be fake / already dead but its still gross

That is so sad. I have seen that video on several websites, and a lot of people believe that it is a fake.

Regardless of whether or not the puppy was real, that guy is totaly sick and disgusting.:mad:

"the US military is out of control"

Not all are low brow, knuckle dragging, animals. This is what the world sees unfortunately. The good the soldiers do goes unnoticed.

yea that really is f***ked up, but did you know that they are supposed to shoot dogs if they bark during a raid. it's general orders
arrfff...bang!

"the US military is out of control"

Not all are low brow, knuckle dragging, animals. This is what the world sees unfortunately. The good the soldiers do goes unnoticed.

That is true... Most of our US soldiers are great people, who chose to work in the military because they truly love their counry and want to help others.

If he had read the Fox news article, then he would've seen that the "US Marines are totaly outraged by the video." Just because there is one bad apple in the group, doesn't mean that every US soldier is "out of control".

Back
Top Bottom