Tried installing game. didnt work. Cant reinstall again.

oneshot1

Baseband Member
Okay so heres my problem.

I decided to install a game onto my computer. Mid way through the installation it froze, i decided to cancel the installation by just closing it. I go to try and reinstall again, but when i enter the cd, it just gives option to play the game, not uninstall or reinstall. It wont let me play it because it doesnt have all the files from the installation. I cant uninstall, doesnt give me the option. I deleted the folder but it still wont let me reinstall it.

If it matters:
the game: diablo II LOD

Im thinking theres some files in regedit or something along those lines? any ideas? Thanks

You could try deleting the folder from programme files then running regedit and search the registry for the keys or a System Restore.

Okay so heres my problem.

I decided to install a game onto my computer. Mid way through the installation it froze, i decided to cancel the installation by just closing it. I go to try and reinstall again, but when i enter the cd, it just gives option to play the game, not uninstall or reinstall. It wont let me play it because it doesnt have all the files from the installation. I cant uninstall, doesnt give me the option. I deleted the folder but it still wont let me reinstall it.

Have you tried just going to the Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs and uninstalling it from there?

try going to my documents and delting the game folder as GTA SA will leave a folder called: GTA User date or something , delete that.

if these above don't work just google : remove game installed files.

sure google will help

Back
Top Bottom