Paying with Steam.

worshipme

Golden Master
I'm trying to pay for a game from Steam using my Paypal account, but I get an error message everytime. Even though I get the "successful payment" Paypal page. I've also tried paying with Visa, and still no luck:mad: . Could it have something to do with my firewall. I'm clueless here:confused: .
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

For a game Through steam.. Looks as though you don't have the full version? lol I run a website and use paypal.. Took alot of programming for the types of payments options on my part..

The onlything I can see is that you don't have the full version.. The firewall shouldn't have an effect on buying things :p

i payed with a debit card for GMOD through steam, and it was fine.

u have to use paypal?

Well, he doesn't have the full version, it says in the first post. He tried with a credit card, as that is also stated. Get the full version.

I am not experianced with this program at all, but you might have bought something off of steam already and thought "Trial works great! I'll just keep it!." There probably is a limit of one game for the trial. That may not be the case for you..

Arg. In the picture it says "Your subscription of Half Life 1: Source has not been completed"
Steam is made by Half Life right? lol

I mean full version of the program.. or is it free? :D
or is half life the game :D

I would feel kind of stupid. Call em up, I'm assuming they'll help you..
ah, those indians these days

i bought dod with my paypal account and it worked fine....on the successful payment page is there a link that takes you to steam? i remember there being one to confirm to steam that i bought the game and then it opened steam and asked if i wanted to download the game. it might just be steam being stupid as usual. but ive never had problems with buying games on steam. im stumped.

i bought dod with my paypal account and it worked fine....on the successful payment page is there a link that takes you to steam? i remember there being one to confirm to steam that i bought the game and then it opened steam and asked if i wanted to download the game. it might just be steam being stupid as usual. but ive never had problems with buying games on steam. im stumped.
Yes there is, but when I click on it I get the message I posted earlier. Could it be because my Paypal account isn't verified? Meaning that I can only buy and sell stuff in the UK. As all the Steam games are in $.

i doubt that's it. i could have you send me however much money it costs to buy the game on paypal, then i buy it for you and put it in your steam account (i could send it as a gift) but if you dont want to do that i understand why.

Back
Top Bottom