U.S. Marines kill a puppy

what the f**k??? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

who the hell in their right mind would do something like that? god i hope whoever those guys were get f***k court martialed or something, thats disgusting! :mad:

heh yeah i read about this. From the video I saw, I really couldn't tell if it was a a stuffed animal or a real puppy (let alone whether it was alive or not)

But regardless, that guy is just sick. I'm not a big animal person, but seriously...

its sad, but I don't think its gonna be much harm to the world without it. there are currently so many animals that some shelters are gassing them after a certain amount of time, and if every American were to get an equal amount of cats and dogs, every PERSON would have 9 cats and 7 dogs. its a little excessive what the population has done. and that is only in America, where we hae celebrites telling us to spay and nuder our dogs.

its sad, but I don't think its gonna be much harm to the world without it. there are currently so many animals that some shelters are gassing them after a certain amount of time, and if every American were to get an equal amount of cats and dogs, every PERSON would have 9 cats and 7 dogs. its a little excessive what the population has done. and that is only in America, where we hae celebrites telling us to spay and nuder our dogs.

but that doesn't also mean that it's ok to throw puppies off rock cliffs and inhumanely kill them. Gassing at least is humane. We don't even know if that puppy actually died on impact. It likely broke bones and suffered from internal injuries for who knows how long before it died. Don't even try to rationalize something like that.

heh yeah i read about this. From the video I saw, I really couldn't tell if it was a a stuffed animal or a real puppy (let alone whether it was alive or not)

But regardless, that guy is just sick. I'm not a big animal person, but seriously...

it was yelping as it sailed through the air

I know, but you just don't kill innocent animals for the sake of entertainment, you just don't.

OMG...

That was probably real by the looks of it.
I don't like dogs, but that was just...

that was f***ed up... thats not right... that had to have been a real poor little puppy the way the bark got quieter as it got further away, thats just sick... that really is, im gonna go hug my dog now :(

Back
Top Bottom