Smoking pot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao, do any of you know of a little thing called "sarcasm"?

I know what it is! I've been using it for over 10 years. Lmao

Dude he knows what refer is.

Lol, for reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaallll... you would think after over a decade of use and growing, i would. wtffffffffff.... haha.

I hate the term "pot" :p

Reminds me of what my parents called it back in the day. That and what cops love to refer to it as.

I prefer..... "Bud" or "Ganj" ;)

But no more for me. I gotssss inn twubbbleezzzzzz.....

more specifically. pot usually referes to cannabis resin.

aparantly it's not as popular in the states where you tend to get a lot more weed than pot.

pot is becoming less popular/less available here in the UK as well as a lot of the weed on the streets tend to be grown here in the UK now.

it can actually and it's for that reason that I decided to never smoke pot again. One time my buddy and a couple of his friends were bored one night so we took all the concentrated THC (the stuff that gets you high in marijuana) out of his buster and made a layered bowl of weed and THC. I was trying to sleep later that night but I got so scared because i kept hearing whispering behind the couch across the room and I'm pretty sure I saw the lamp move. Then i heard this loud crash in that general direction so i got up because I assumed it was one of the guys trying to freak me out but no one was there when i checked. Then i went down stairs to see what my buddy was up to and found out that everyone else went home and he was just sitting at his computer (pretty much doing nothing because he was as f***ed as I was). Then i just sat down and zoned out for I don't even know how long. I woke up on the couch the next morning and just went home but decided that pot is just not for me anymore.

I have smoked it for around 7 years now, I will tell you what smokeing does. (green/solid/super skunk)

Anyway, it sends you on a paranoir, thats all you had kid, was parnoir, its not a trip but its some spooky shit, i get it alot, im a big smoker, im stupid i know, i smoke atleast 4 8th's a week, thats 100pounds worth for me, an 8th weighs 3.5gram, which is about 5-8 joints for me, people can get 10-15 joints threw a 25pound deal (8th), i smoke it heavy when i pack the joint.

Ive made a blunt and had 15pound worth in a blunt, that will put you stoned on the 1st few drags and its grantuee, even if you have smoked it along time, you will go threw some wacky backy land, its good anyway, don't smoke it it cost loat, and after a while it kills your brain cells, sending you abit loopy, im not at that stage but i have gone dull in my life, i was smarter back then.

if you smoke it for the 1st time and you like it just please dont try it again, you'll get addicted bad like me, im trying so hard to quit but i just can't yet, i need a girldfriend to help me, but i will fail on my own i have the feeling.

ive taken alot of drugs and i have to say that cannabis is one of the worst drugs out there next to crack and skag. at first it seems like a really nice drug and there are no bad points about apart from the pccasional greenie but like everything only do it in moderation as it will creep up on you and kick you in the ass and when you realise that you are a paranoid wreck that finds it hard to look someone in the eye anymore you are stuck in a routine thats hard to brake out from as your circle of friends are more than likely to be doing it with you.

my roomates smoke at least 4 times a day in our bathroom, it's pretty annoying cause it means i get shut off from there for like half an hour each time

ive taken alot of drugs and i have to say that cannabis is one of the worst drugs out there next to crack and skag. at first it seems like a really nice drug and there are no bad points about apart from the pccasional greenie but like everything only do it in moderation as it will creep up on you and kick you in the ass and when you realise that you are a paranoid wreck that finds it hard to look someone in the eye anymore you are stuck in a routine thats hard to brake out from as your circle of friends are more than likely to be doing it with you.

lol hilarious. My friend is probably getting close to that point. Although, not much of a friend anymore since I stopped smoking weed and he dropped out of University. He lives about 10 minutes away but I just don't care to go over there cause all there is at is house is a bunch of stoned people sitting around.

Lol, none of you are smoking on any quality stuff... Thats why you are getting sick/paranoid....

You need to grow your own stuff so you can insure your own quality stuff... I mean, this is some of the stuff I've grown before. It's really about knowing your sh*t.

bud4009.jpg

If you don't know where you are getting it, what kind it is, or how it is grown (i.e. with pesticides or un natural chemicals)... DON'T smoke it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom