Anyone from Montreal?

mayorredbeard

Daemon Poster
A little while back I made a thread about where to go for my road trip this summer vacation. And me and my friends decided to go Montreal, apparently its a really cool city and everyone speaks english their for the most part as well so I don't think I'll have a language problem.

So is anyone here from montreal and have any suggestions as to places we should go while we're their? There will be about 4-6 of us ages 18-20 if that helps.

A little while back I made a thread about where to go for my road trip this summer vacation. And me and my friends decided to go Montreal, apparently its a really cool city and everyone speaks english their for the most part as well so I don't think I'll have a language problem.

So is anyone here from montreal and have any suggestions as to places we should go while we're their? There will be about 4-6 of us ages 18-20 if that helps.

Your all legal drinking age, have fun lol

I am VERY close to Montreal and I hate it.

However, I'd say Ste Catherine Street. Lots of stuff over there. You could also take a visit to Old Montreal and the Old Port. It's some great places to be as well. No, people don't speak English at all times. You have a lot of French, few English, few bilingual, and some other terrorsit language or something :p

Clubs? Well, there' the Midnight Club, the 1234, erm, that's all I know off by heart. Also, there's a lot of shops, you really have to explore, but I hope you like cramped driving.

Clubs? Well, there' the Midnight Club, the 1234, erm, that's all I know off by heart. Also, there's a lot of shops, you really have to explore, but I hope you like cramped driving.

We go to New York City a lot, cramped driving is not something I mind.

Back
Top Bottom