My Favorite Browser

FF All the way. I hate IE. I can't get it off my computer! I've done everything I could but it's still there for some reason. Every time I click on the link on msn to check email there it opens up to IE. I know it's because it's default, but when I uninstalled it (or at least thought I did) shouldn't it have changed to FF? Sorry, this completely off topic. Point is, I like FF and you should use that.

I hate IE too, and don't really like Opera either. FF is cool, though.

Unless you have an IQ of < 10 you don't need a massive popup tellin you that fakeebay.cz isn't the real thing and that you should enter your credit card info and passwords there.

Lol.....That is true.:D Since Microsoft believes that they need to provide their customers with phishing filters and Apple doesn't, does that mean that Apple users have higher IQs?:D;):p:D

I really hate Safari. It's a pain in the ass to work with.

While browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, and Camino manage to display my sites correctly, Safari manges somehow to screw things up.

MS have stopped developing IE foe the Mac.

Ms's advice on the subject was use safari.
http://theappleblog.com/2005/12/19/...-internet-explorer-on-the-mac-as-of-dec-31st/

It's all very well trying to talk authorativly, but surely this just makes the guys at paypal look like complete tits. clearly nobody did their research before spouting off this nonsense...

in light of Davids comment perhaps this is why the guys at paypal feel the need for antiphishing toolbars etc... :rolleyes:

Ive just started using Fire fox and like it allot, the add ons are good and it is very simple to use, I thought it was slow at first then I added the Fastfox feature and it flies now, I really notice it most on facebook as with IE7 it took a decade to load pages but with FF its seconds.

Back
Top Bottom