Smoking pot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I call bull on that. I've probably been high close to 100 times now and I have never hallucinated/tripped.

I see where you are coming from and I do realize that my opinion may not be as educated opinion as yours or not even educated at all like you said. But I have a friend, who did it once. He's been doing it forever now. We were buds and all, but I never talk to him anymore he is way different. Interesting thing is that he doesn't drink. Maybe that's just a rare case and never happens, but that's why I said what I said.

yeah I know what you mean, I had a friend I met when I was 13 and I think he started smoking weed often at about 14. We kinda fell out as friends but when I was 14-15 and started practising with my band for the first time in 2005. He eventually joined but he had really changed by the end of the year and he didn't know it.

He smoked heaps and it was about July 2006 when our new bassist was about to join and he personally didn't tolerate drug abuse so that + the fact my 'friend' was an average guitarist and would bring weed with him when he came over, we argued alot and ended up kicking him out.

Ironically, he left his step dad and mum and started to stay at a friend's house who actually joined to be our new lead guitarist because I knew the guy but I had left that school about June 2006 and hadn't seen him for a year. He also mentioned that the other guy uses his youth allowance benefit to pay for acid and booze pretty much but he's moved out now.

What is "pot"?

GreasePot.jpg

:p

Joking aside, it is cannabis or also known as marijuana.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_(drug)

I see where you are coming from and I do realize that my opinion may not be as educated opinion as yours or not even educated at all like you said. But I have a friend, who did it once. He's been doing it forever now. We were buds and all, but I never talk to him anymore he is way different. Interesting thing is that he doesn't drink. Maybe that's just a rare case and never happens, but that's why I said what I said.

Take what he did as a prime example of doing something without knowing the consequences. Seems to me that he just decided to do it and it became a habit. If you educate yourself enough, you'll know the pros and cons of cannabis and from that you make a decision with the full knowledge of what comes out of your actions and its following consequences. It's the same with cigarettes, alcohol and sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom