I Hate Cod4!

Ohh man that level was a lot of fun. I'm gonna go back and play the campaign over.

Try taking cover and just slowly advancing towards the TV room across from the start. If remember I had a special grenade and I just threw it in the room and ran across.

i got passed it on the first try... and i was on veteran, although im EXTREMELY tactical im not the "run and gun" type

I can't ever get past the TV station!

I know exactly what you're talking about! it's a breeze in Hardened or below but when I attempted this particular scenario in Veteran mode, it was like midnight and I'd start getting really frustrated with it.

I go straight ahead once through the door (across the room) and drop to prone behind the office partition, then edge slowly to get sight of the door into the small room

I wasted about 20 tries attempting to sprint over, clear that room and then try to take cover but I think I eventually had too many targets surrounding me at that point. I'm a tactical minded person too but I was tired, it sucked.

Once you pop up from behind the wall and you get hit once, he starts doing that stupid jerking motion upwards and your aim has no chance. Seriously, I've never been hit by a bullet but I don't get why he jerks his weapon like he's trying to fish with it.

You have to move up, else they'll keep coming.

My brother usually didn't wait too long before running to the other side and I knew you had to do that but I called BS, cause that just aint realistic and that's what I play CoD 4 for. I camped in the room you start off with after setting down claymores to get their attention, then just switched between the rifle and your default weapon, didn't use the shotgun at all.

wow, I just beat the damn thing on Hardened and i cant seem to remember what ur talkin about

Nah dude, play it on Veteran.

I was playing on Xbox 360 by the way, I find using a mouse to be so much easier...

on vetran it is os harrrd i some how beat it by just hanging out in one spot useing gernades and shooting people i used shotgun for a while but did not need just kinda messed up my aim.

My brother usually didn't wait too long before running to the other side and I knew you had to do that but I called BS, cause that just aint realistic and that's what I play CoD 4 for. I camped in the room you start off with after setting down claymores to get their attention, then just switched between the rifle and your default weapon, didn't use the shotgun at all.

Yeah, honestly. I was like "Wow fuck this, I'll just camp in the other room wait for them to run in and kill them all". I couldn't kill them all.

its easy you just get ur squad to do it for you, if they die run back and hid and 2 more will come , very easy after i figured that out lol.

do you have have it on pc and do you play multiplayer

it's easy you just get ur squad to do it for you, if they die run back and hid and 2 more will come , very easy after i figured that out lol.

That's so lazy haha but true, just let them feed for a bit.

Honestly they block the doorway pretty badly, especially when the enemy tries to storm through and the danger of friendly fire is unbelievable. It was like 2-3am and I swear I was so close to nailing it and then some idiot runs into my line of fire while I was shooting and it starts the checkpoint again. :mad:

do you have have it on pc and do you play multiplayer

Nah unfortunately I'm still not working so my PC couldn't handle CoD4 let alone multiplayer but I've played the PC version a fair bit at gaming cafes and that.

Back
Top Bottom