Smoking pot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smoked pot for the first time last night, i never will again. It just wasn't what i expected at all and i think its over rated. Plus, its illegal and im probably just better off not doing it considering im into stuff like weight training and keeping healthy.

Once doesn't count :)

I personally was sucked in, into smoking weed. Maybe because I started doing it later then my peers, but probably the main reason is, I had WAY 2 much free time on my hands. Every night for the length of 2 years me and my friend would chip down and get a nice fat blunt and go to LAN center to play CS 1.6 and it's all started out so harmless lol. Sometimes you don't even realized what's happening to you, how your life has changed, your friends changed…I guess I'm being 2 dramatic about, but my point is DONT try it. What if u like it? Good news is, after HS I stopped doing it, well once in a blue moon maybe, I dont really enjoy it anymore as I used to.

A perfect example of an uneducated opinion, have you even tried it? If a person doesn't have the will power to step away from marijuana after 1 cone then they're gonna make for one hell of an alcoholic when they start drinking or even if they start smoking cigarettes because 'they're not as dangerous as marijuana' and 'I make my own so they don't have all those nasty chemicals that premades do' they're gonna be smokin 50 a day?

I see where you are coming from and I do realize that my opinion may not be as educated opinion as yours or not even educated at all like you said. But I have a friend, who did it once. He's been doing it forever now. We were buds and all, but I never talk to him anymore he is way different. Interesting thing is that he doesn't drink. Maybe that's just a rare case and never happens, but that's why I said what I said.

Not smoking oregano lol, pot is not a hallucinogenic though, period.

Yes... But it IS a mind altering substance, and this includes the state of mind that controls what you see and depicts it as reality, or an exaggeration of the sudden impulses your mind wants you to see, i.e., tripping out and thinking there are squirrels all around the street that you are walking on. So no, you can't "technically" hallucinate (physically see things that aren't there) on tetrahydrocalibonal, but it CAN send signals to your mind to believe that it is already there.

Yes... But it IS a mind altering substance, and this includes the state of mind that controls what you see and depicts it as reality, or an exaggeration of the sudden impulses your mind wants you to see, i.e., tripping out and thinking there are squirrels all around the street that you are walking on. So no, you can't "technically" hallucinate (physically see things that aren't there) on tetrahydrocalibonal, but it CAN send signals to your mind to believe that it is already there.

Exactly, A trip is not necessarilly hallucinating. Like if you are really baked and sombody next to you is making a tapping noise. A lot of the time your mind will make it out to be somthing that it isnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom