Starts with 3, Next comes a color, and last comes RINGS!!!!

NEED WOW NOW

Daemon Poster
Yes, if you guessed it, my 360 has the 3 Red Rings of Death!

This is the second time so I'm hoping I will get one of those new 360's with the new CPU at 65 or 45nm.
Anyone know if I have a chance at getting one of these in return with the HDMI port. =)

Just wondering on how many 360's does MS get everyday? I know this is happening alot but what is the profit of MS with its 360 and such? They have to be losing money somehow on these problems.

Just sharing, Guess I'm on my PS3 for a while know. ^.^ Lucky I play CoD4 on the PS3 instead of the 360.

PS: Kinda lonely on my PS3, all my friends either have last gen crap or have a 360 of which I don't want to pay for the online fee of Xbox live.
Names Fagur on the PS3, send an invite please. :eek:

Yes, if you guessed it, my 360 has the 3 Red Rings of Death!

This is the second time so I'm hoping I will get one of those new 360's with the new CPU at 65 or 45nm.
Anyone know if I have a chance at getting one of these in return with the HDMI port. =)

Just wondering on how many 360's does MS get everyday? I know this is happening alot but what is the profit of MS with its 360 and such? They have to be losing money somehow on these problems.

Just sharing, Guess I'm on my PS3 for a while know. ^.^ Lucky I play CoD4 on the PS3 instead of the 360.

PS: Kinda lonely on my PS3, all my friends either have last gen crap or have a 360 of which I don't want to pay for the online fee of Xbox live.
Names Fagur on the PS3, send an invite please. :eek:
No, you'll get the same exact model that you send back.

Yeah, 2 days after I got mine back from Microsoft, it died again with 3 red lights, and they still haven't recieved it back at the service centre yet...
I don't trust the second company they use I don't think. UPS, which did the first were a lot better.

Anyway, they'll send a special box this time round, and they'll ask you to place the power supply and console in it. You'll then with the number you get in the box, have to order for a collection for the box to be picked up and sent away.

They seem very slow at doing it this time round though, but I doubt I'll get a new console.

No, you'll get the same exact model that you send back.

Not always, I didn't. When MS shipped mine back they had a letter telling me my console was faulty and unrepairable and that they had sent me a new console instead.

Back
Top Bottom