Man kills motocyclist who followed daughters

wow harsh. That's definitely the type of response I can expect only from an American.

now who's being stereotypical?

Look guys, the whole "only in America" saying is simply a joke that pretty much all cultures across the world know about and say in a joking manner. Culture and ethnicity stereotyping is something we all do but a lot of times do we really mean it? Obviously you Americans have noticed the ridiculousness of that statement knowing full well that similar crimes happen in countries all over the world and that's exactly why the statement "only in America" is meant to be funny. It's just like saying that all Canadians live in igloos and speak with Newfie accents. Or Australians are always "throwing shrimps on the Bar-B" and Dingos are eating their babies. lol so calm the f*** down or GTFO.

As much as I don't appreciate the 'only in america' saying here, I have to agree.

It's a known fact that crime happens just about everywhere, and that stupid humans run amok all over this planet. USA is a big country, so theres more stupidity to go around.

But yeah, thanks to the guy who took it personal, the joke = dead.

I do agree with the stereotype, but I would re-write it as "It happens more in America".

Ha, "Only in America":rolleyes:. A little stereotypical perhaps?

Sometimes the America bashing on this forum gets pretty damn old. Bad things happen EVERYWHERE, he is a man who lives in America....along with 300 million others, you will always have the weirdo in there, but you can't base one mans actions as something the regular American would do, most folks are normal, kind and caring people. But just because he lives in America doesn't mean he is more likely to commit a crime than anyone else in other country's.

Amen...
southern.jpg

Ha, "Only in America":rolleyes:. A little stereotypical perhaps?

Sometimes the America bashing on this forum gets pretty damn old. Bad things happen EVERYWHERE, he is a man who lives in America....along with 300 million others, you will always have the weirdo in there, but you can't base one mans actions as something the regular American would do, most folks are normal, kind and caring people. But just because he lives in America doesn't mean he is more likely to commit a crime than anyone else in other country's.
nice post, just because 1 outta a croud cursed doesnt mean all the others are going to do it also.

Back
Top Bottom