Windows vista SP1?

ya....it held up good when i made firefox and explore freeze up

usually, windows would just say "F#$ This", and crash.

Yall wanna know something weird? Even before I had SP1 I never had any crashes. It got kind of laggy a few times but yeah.

I was able to reinstall Vista HP and install SP1 in 45 minutes (last week) and SP1 is really nice. Smoother, faster boot, way faster file transfer times, and a lot of others.

I don't see any new menus or anything like that.

If that site is going slow for you, around 250kb/s, which is what it went for me last week, then just let it go. It shouldn't take too long anyway.

It may seem like a silly question, but do u need to reformat your pc when u install sp1? Someone told me that it's not like the xp sp1, meaning that you would have reformat you pc in order to install it. Is that true?

no you dont have to reformat , you just install , it resets a few times and an hour later its done

no you dont have to reformat , you just install , it resets a few times and an hour later its done

Nope. Just downloaded the EXE, double-click it, in a few seconds a screen will pop up, press next, then you'll be allowed to install it. No need to reformat.

Back
Top Bottom