Man kills motocyclist who followed daughters

Stereotype typical BS. Seriously, you think this stuff only happens in America?
Dumb-asses, Ð88 & Mark Thorpe

Cheers,
0x0161 ;)

lol u ahve a good point but calling those people dumases isnt very nice.
im sure you use stereotypes.

Sh1t like that happens everywhere dude. But maybe, just maybe, it happens in America more often. lol. Lucky, this country is not as corrupted as some I know to be.

Yeah....sadly, that kind of stuff happens all over the world - definitely not "only in America." Like MikeReiner said, the news tends to publicize only the violence instead of the good. That doesn't mean that there aren't a lot more decent people who try their best to do good in the world than there are people who like to fight and cause trouble.

don't dis america are you saying there is no crime in your country? no unessacary violence was ever done there? so everyone is perfect in canada? when i went to canada there was crime and there were drunks. same goes to most couuntries who take trash about america we are not perfect but are you?
we try to help people even if you just make things worse but at least we try what has canada done? made bacon and syrup.
he was A bit over protective shooting to kill was a bit unneassaxary but he will have to live with his mistake for the rest of his life.

Ha, "Only in America":rolleyes:. A little stereotypical perhaps?

Sometimes the America bashing on this forum gets pretty damn old. Bad things happen EVERYWHERE, he is a man who lives in America....along with 300 million others, you will always have the weirdo in there, but you can't base one mans actions as something the regular American would do, most folks are normal, kind and caring people. But just because he lives in America doesn't mean he is more likely to commit a crime than anyone else in other country's.

Stereotype typical BS. Seriously, you think this stuff only happens in America?
Dumb-asses, Ð88 & Mark Thorpe

wow harsh. That's definitely the type of response I can expect only from an American.

what has canada done? made bacon and syrup.

now who's being stereotypical?

Look guys, the whole "only in America" saying is simply a joke that pretty much all cultures across the world know about and say in a joking manner. Culture and ethnicity stereotyping is something we all do but a lot of times do we really mean it? Obviously you Americans have noticed the ridiculousness of that statement knowing full well that similar crimes happen in countries all over the world and that's exactly why the statement "only in America" is meant to be funny. It's just like saying that all Canadians live in igloos and speak with Newfie accents. Or Australians are always "throwing shrimps on the Bar-B" and Dingos are eating their babies. lol so calm the f*** down or GTFO.

honestly i love canada i am probaly goin there for college if unless the american dollar like becomes worthless.

if some creeper followed my daugters if i had some i would shoot em.

I wish I could ride a kangaroo to school... that'd be COOL lol!

The one thing that separates the USA from other countries like Australia or England when it comes to stories like this is the right to bear arms, wouldn't you say that's an important aspect of crime compared to the strict laws regarding firearms we abide by?

wouldn't you say that's an important aspect of crime compared to the strict laws regarding firearms we abide by?

not really, many countries in europe have the right to bear arms (nordic countries included) yet they certanly dont have this sort of violence :)

yeah I mainly meant America, Australia, England & Canada considering that's where the majority of CF users are located, I don't know anything about Europe.

Back
Top Bottom