How long can you go without eating?

3 hours.

I've gone about 3 days before because I had the flu, but that doesn't count.
Every year I fast for a day because of Yom Kippur.

Fasting? 45hours. There's times I don't have time, and the only thing I'm powered is two cups of coffee and that's it.

96 hours, It was a training excercise in ROTC. We were supplied water, which your body desperately needs whereas food you can go weeks without in extreme situations. If we wanted to eat we had to catch our own food.........It took me 3 days, Lol. I had to fabricate a trap and caught a Rabbit.

I have never intentionally tried fasting for long periods of time. I guess the longest that I have ever went without eating anything was about 24 hours. It was when I was on vacation in Washington D.C. a year or so ago. No offense to any D.C. members of this forum, but you guys just don't have very much to eat up there!:eek: I will admit that the reason I wasn't able to find any good restaurants might have been because I was too busy sightseeing to take the time to try many of them.:D

I think I've been without eating anything for 2 or 3 days. I was sick about a year ago, threw up around 10 times on christmas eve. So yeah, after that you don't really want to eat anything. :D

And technically you could add +1 day to that since everything I ate the previous day came out. :D

Personally not very long. I guess I have a very high metabolism and start shaking if I have't eaten for a while

If you want fasting without water, I can do around 18 hours, but I always force to run very dry. I don't really pay attention to that either.

Back
Top Bottom