Car Thread!

no real offense but it sounds like you've been watching a little too much Top Gear. lol, it's kinda funny because everything you said is exactly what the guy on Top Gear said almost word for word.

But anyways, i understand that the guys from Top Gear know what they're talking about so I'm not saying anything you quoted was wrong.

pretty sweet, im impressed

AHAH! But thats because what Jeremy Clarkson said is very true. I've seen and ridden in the 350Z and I share the same opinion as Clarkson. It's just not a very good car...you could buy something much, much better for the money.

I'm due for some new tires pretty soon. I'm thinking about shelling out for some Falken Azenis RT-615's. They are pretty much street legal racing tires. Man it will be sweet for about 10,000 miles, then I will need a new set. LOL :D

DSC02503.jpg

DSC02501.jpg

DSC02500.jpg

DSC02498.jpg

Trucks are fast offroad, but I think thats where they belong.

Thats why I don't see the point behind those F-150 Lightning editions or whatever. It's a truck thats lowered with a body kit and huge engine...good god think of the drag coefficient.

It's cool seeing purpose built offroaders though. I remember that Bowler Wildcat they used on Top Gear for several challenges. Now that was awesome. :D

Oh and I finally got my car back from the mechanic. Whoo! I'm probably gonna get some new headlights soon then I'll drive up to the Stevens Creek reservoir and take pictures with my sister's DSLR camera. :D

Nice. Not a big fan of FF cars, but I can respect a nicely modified car. Just don't add any triple-decker spoilers or retarded body kits. :p

Back
Top Bottom