Dedicated Server

I'm trying to add the AMX MOD X for my Condition Zero so I can play a gun game on a local server with bots and friends. Nothing for many people. Because I couldn't find where the local servers are created I couldn't apply the AMX MOD X. What I'm wondering is can the following specs run a Steam Dedicated Server?

p4 2.8gx
a very very old GeForce 440MX
512ram
and 10gb of HDD available (don't know if it really matters)

Also my computer usually runs about 55 processes (again, don't know if it matters)

Thanks in advance.

PS: I know I need a new computer but right now I'm in an argument with my dad. He wants me to get a laptop but I want a desktop. He's arguing that a laptop will be much more useful when I go to college in 2 years. But I'm arguing that I can just buy a laptop then.

I'm trying to add the AMX MOD X for my Condition Zero so I can play a gun game on a local server with bots and friends. Nothing for many people. Because I couldn't find where the local servers are created I couldn't apply the AMX MOD X. What I'm wondering is can the following specs run a Steam Dedicated Server?

p4 2.8gx
a very very old GeForce 440MX
512ram
and 10gb of HDD available (don't know if it really matters)

Also my computer usually runs about 55 processes (again, don't know if it matters)

Thanks in advance.

PS: I know I need a new computer but right now I'm in an argument with my dad. He wants me to get a laptop but I want a desktop. He's arguing that a laptop will be much more useful when I go to college in 2 years. But I'm arguing that I can just buy a laptop then.

Those specs are great for a CS:CZ server, as it's an old game and would run great on a P3

No no no. I mean like, this is the computer that I use. Can I run a server and play on it at the same time? Just for LAN.

Back
Top Bottom