How long can you go without eating?

superman22x

Golden Master
27 hours...

Fasting...

For a youth group retreat for lent. Fun... Yeah, 8 AM yesterday we all started, and didnt get to eat until after church at noon.

The next day.

We slept in the church over night, it was kinda fun. I had about 3 meals worth the next day even though the food kinda sucked.

I even made it through with diabetes, I could've eaten, with my excuse, but I didnt. We could drink water or juice though.
It wasnt too bad really.

I'd go nuts if I had to fast that long... thankfully I was only forced to go to a retreat once... and I just slept through it.

i believe the longest i wen without "eating" was just under 3 days,

i was extremely ill i had constant migranes and a terrible stomach cramp, and by stomach cramp i mean it felt like some1 had a voo doo doll of me and had a pin through the middle, i had to be at a 45 degree angle if i tried to straighten it hurt like hell,

i bracket "eating" becuase during those 3 days i attempted to eat some toast but was sick a few mins later,

About 48 hours, wasn't feeling great at the time. Done quite a few almost 24 hour no food things too.

I've never been to anything like that, and if I didn't eat, my parents would think something was going on.

When I've been ill though, I've survived on cereal for breakfast, and cereal for supper, for 2 days. I lost like 6 pounds too, and...er...i'm thin to begin with

I know, and in the middle, for an activity about perfection, she put out about 10 candy bars, and then asked which is perfect...

The idea was that, none were perfect, but we decided they all were.

Well this is what happens sometimes on a weekday

Drink, have dinner around 6 PM, drink more, and more. Go out clubbing at 11 PM, drink more, not feel like getting out of bed till 4 PM.

Back
Top Bottom