Smoking pot

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have thought about trying pot cause i am so bored on weekends now cause i cannot leave campus. it may waste your life if you have something to do but what if your only option is to sit around school all day with people who cannot speak english.

Ok.. ive smoked it before...and let me tell you.. when you are doing it it seems like the best thing that ever happened to you.. but its not... if you can just do it occasionally and dont let it take you over then you will be fine..IF YOU ARE OK WITH THAT.. but if you let it control you and are its bitch then it will take you over and YOU'LL BE LIVEN IN A VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER!!.. haha.. had to bring a lil comedy into it.. but seriously..if it controls you and you just party your youth away and then when you are 25 and living with your best friends mom and have no live except hits from the bong.. then it will hit you hard and you will realize that. MAN life is way harder than i thought it would be.. so

if you can do it and stop whenever you want thats fine.. but actually the best thing to do is just to never start....

quoting pink floyd's time:

"And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun"
Hahaha that's a funny skit.

But I agree with this guy. If you do it occasionally, it's not really going to hurt. But if you start doing it a lot, or by yourself, then that's going too far.

I smoked cigarettes for about 10 months when I was really anxious but at some stage I suspected it was affecting the amount of lactic acid I felt when I was downpicking riffs on guitar at that speed and for that long so I finished off my packet over 3 days and quit.

I've only smoked weed a couple times and only ever at parties or with a group of friends. I think my first time was around July 2005 when we went to the movies high and other times I end up playing games and it's awesome.

It's been a fair while for me, I can't remember when but one time in early 2007 after smoking it with friends and going to bed, I totally hallucinated. It seriously scared the freaking shit out of me, I woke up in the middle of the night and what I heard was unbelievable. It sounded like thousands of people screaming and moaning in pain with explosions and planes flying over my house and it kept going for a couple minutes. I actually thought it was the Apocalypse LOL had me shaken.

I agree every now and then can be acceptable, I'd only do it like once every 6 months or something like that but I know a couple people that do it regularly just by them selves, that is just bad. I think people should try it once to produce an educated opinion but something I don't wanna try is pills, that shit just sends your body into melt down and screws with your brain.

first time i got made high, my bud made me take this giant hit out of a bong and i was wrecked. the second time was through brownies. both times i got too high and didnt enjoy it so i dont bother anymore.

I think nobody should come close to pot. Some people may have the willpower to do it and not ever do it again, but others aren't strong as those who can do that.
...I think people should try it once to produce an educated opinion...
As far as the above comment goes, I totally disagree. One time could be enough to ruin your life.

smoking pot is very bad....mkay?

good choice, i never had, and never will smoke any thing

im 19, and i still havent even drank alcohol yet

I'm 18, but the same goes for me. Never had alcohol, never had pot.

However I may become a light social drinker, but I doubt anything beyond that.

One time could be enough to ruin your life.
If it's just typical weed (cannibus or whatever it's called) it's not going to hurt you.

I'm 18, but the same goes for me. Never had alcohol, never had pot.

However I may become a light social drinker, but I doubt anything beyond that.

my thoughts exactly

lol:D

if never drank, smoked pot or anything else, done any type of drug and i dont plan to :) ill drink socially obviously when i become of age, but nothing obsessive

Smoking pot should be done just like drinking. You do it occasionally just to enjoy yourself and have a good time. But if you're smoking it just to get high all the time or if you're drinking just to get drunk all the time, then that's just stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom