blacksmithing and mining in WoW?

Spartan109

Fully Optimized
anyone no how to blacksmith in WoW?i don't no how, i bout the apprentice level thing tho and a thing to remove imperturities, and i've mined some stuff already. I'm a level 7 orc warrior btw, and im on a private server so yea......can't play with half you guys

Open up black smithing by hitting P then go to blacksmithing, choose something that you want to make and make sure you have the ingredients.

What server? lol.

I play on retail, on the Arthas PVP realm. Lvl 29 undead mage. I have a lvl 70 Orc rogue on WoWFusion, but since I got retail, I never went back.

Look in the general tab in your spells and abilities log. TheLastWolf is right. Drag the BS icon to one of your action bars so you can find it easier.

I dont know what he mean't for sure, but hes orc, so his best bet would be Razor Hill, which is between the orc starting area and Orgrimmar. Theres a BS trainer right there.

Nah the best place is The Valley of Honor in Orgrimmar, that's where I go because there's a mining trainer and mining supplies NPC, then real close to that is the blacksmithing trainer and black smithing supplies NPC with a forge and heaps of anvils.

Go into the interface options and you can setup all the hotbars. I keep all of my combat abilities in the default hotbar and the strip above that. Then I leave mining/smithing/smelting and anythin alse on the hotbar above my bags.

I've been playing for 18 days I think, can't remember exactly but my mining and smithing are about levels 120-130. I did heaps of exploring so I just have a level 29 Undead Warrior and screwed around with a level 13 Night Elf Druid at some stage.

i would really love to get back into wow but i just dont have the time or money to dedicate. i had an artisan miner and engineer, it was ok. my friend wants me to try out guild wars

Back
Top Bottom