do any of you guys 18 yrs or under...

PCNoob2

Daemon Poster
have a job? im looking for a decent temporary job but I don't really want to work in food.....

im 17/nearly 18 and have a job. work in a supermarket. its pretty crappy, but its money in the bank, and ive met some great people.

im 19, but, a great job i held at 16 was lifeguarding

take the 200 doller course, go to a water park or a ymca, and ull make that bake in the 1st check

16, got a job a week after i turned 16, couldnt be happier with the job i have now its great... we take a trip to oceans of fun which is a water park in about a month totally paid for by my boss :) we have LAN's weekly, and screw around all day while actually getting some work done on the computers

working in a call center doing nothing all day really,

£7.60 and hour so im not complaining

You all are lucky. I gotta wait like 3-12 months until my greencard comes out so I can work here. I turned 16 not even 2 weeks ago and I wanted to get a job (paid under the table of course) but my dad thinks it's too dangerous and it can ruin our greencard processing phase.

don't you have to be a really good swimmer for that?

I would say you have to have the upper body strength and know how to swim. You don't have to be fast or anything.

I've tried to get a lifeguard job. I used to swim, from 3-12. Then I moved to US and I stopped because apparently it's for girls only at my school.

Back
Top Bottom